Terms and Conditions
Etindo provides visitors and suppliers of touristic services with this booking platform. The contracts are concluded directly between users and suppliers of touristic services. Etindo is not a contracting party for booked tours and other touristic services.
General Terms and Conditions of Suppliers and other touristic Services
- These General Terms of Business apply to the contracts between the users of www.Etindo.com and the suppliers of tours etc.
Etindo di Vincenzo Gargiulo
- Etindo di Vincenzo Gargiulo is an individual company registered in Italy, with registered office in Via Campitiello 10 Sant’Agnello (NA), Fiscal Code and VAT number: IT06085541214
- These conditions together with other information on the website www.Etindo.com ("the site") and the travel voucher form the agreement between you and us. By making a booking you agree to abide by these conditions. Since at the time of completion of reservation services on the site is a contract between you and the supplier, you must also comply with the terms and conditions of the supplier, detailed beyond.
Sign Up / Registration / Opening of a User Account
- Opening of a User Account: Prior to booking a service on www.Etindo.com, you need to open a user account and register. When you register, you will enter personal information that will, as far as necessary, be forwarded to the mediated to the supplier during the course of the booking process.
- Eligibility to register: Registration is restricted to actionable persons. In the case of registration of a company or a legal body, the person conducting the registration must have proper authorization to act in the name of the company or legal body, respectively. There is no entitlement to registration or use of the booking platform. You need to register with your official name. Registrations under a pseudonym are not allowed. Etindo may delete accounts under wrong names, pseudonyms etc.
- Number of User Accounts: The registration of more than one user account for the same natural or legal person is not allowed. The user account is not transferable.
- Truthful information: You are required to provide accurate informaion and keep it up to date. Etindo is not liable, if a booked service cannot be carried out or other damages occur, because of outdated information.
- Communication: If you book a certain service, all booking and payment processes, cancellation of the booking etc. need to be conducted using the specific forms on the Etindo platform, to which you receive links in the e-mails Etindo sends you upon completion of the booking process. Otherwise there may be difficulties in the proper completion or termination of the contract. In this case, Etindo is not liable.
- No offers: The published tours and other services are non-binding offers.
- Booking process: If you decide to book a specific tour or other touristic service, you need to make the request through the relevant booking interface on the Etindo website and enter accurate information. The request needs to be dispatched by pressing the button ‘Book’.
- Prices: All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Obligation concerning the Request
You are bound to your request (offer) for two work days. For calculation of time, the time zone of the supplier is authoritative.
- Acceptance of the Supplier: The supplier offering the requested tour or other touristic service, will answer your request within the given period of time. Upon the acceptance of the request, the contract between you and the supplier becomes effective. The charges for the booked service will not be deducted from your message If the supplier declines the request, the contract between you and the supplier of the service does not become effective. You will be notified for the acceptance or non-acceptance of your request via e-mail.
- The supplier provides the agreed services and cancellation terms under his own behalf and on his own account.
- Eligibility Requirements: The supplier may set eligibility requirements for his products. These you will find in the product description. You are self-responsible to fulfill these requirements. The supplier is entitled to disapprove or exclude you from a certain service, in case that you do not fulfill the requirements. In this case, there will be no refund.
- Supplier Communication: The supplier of the touristic service needs to conduct booking confirmations, as well as all other communication via the Etindo platform. Thus, you should always keep the information in your user account up to date and check the e-mail in the given in the user account for new messages.
- Cancellation of a booking: If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the Etindo website.
- Upon completion, you have the opportunity to review the booked service using the Etindo review system. The Etindo Review System aims to create a meaningful and accurate profile of the performance, realiability and trustworthiness of the provider. The corresponding information will be sent to you via e-mail after completion of the service.
- True and accurate assessment: You are obliged to make only factual and truthful statements. Inaccurate, irrelevant, insulting comments etc. are to be omitted. Etindo is explicitly reserves the right to delete such reviews without giving further reasons. Etindo also has the right to exclude you from further use of the Etindo Booking Platform and to delete your account. Etindo and affected suppliers reserve the right for further legal action, in particular compensation of damages.
- Personal Messages: The direct message message intends to exchange non-public information between you and the supplier.
- Contents of the direct message: The direct message is solely intended for information concerning the service and its execution. You must not exchange any personal or non service specific questions using the direct message functionality. Direct messages do not serve to cancel bookings. Such events unfold no effect with regard to Etindo. In such cases it is mandatory to user the appropriate forms.
- Etindo's Right of Inspection and Sanctions: Etindo is explicitly entitled to inspect direct messages and to delete messages, which do not comply to these Terms. Etindo may close the user account.
Acceptance of Bookings
- The supplier only accepts bookings by persons fully capable of acting and with full legal competence. Legal persons have to act by a duly authorized person.
- The information provided on the Etindo booking platform must be truthful. The supplier reserves the right to cancel bookings when incorrect information has been provided. In this case, the price paid cannot be refunded.
Arrival at venue, and compliance with rules
- You are responsible for timely arrival at the meeting point. If you are arriving to the booked activity from abroad, you are personally responsible for the necessary travel documents (passport, etc.), compliance with health regulations, etc.
Conditions of Participation
- You are personally responsible for compliance with any conditions of participation. The provider reserves the right to exclude participants, who do not meet these conditions, from the activity. In this case, the price paid cannot be refunded.
Binding Nature of Inquiry
- The contract between you and the provider is concluded when the suppliers accepts your booking request. By booking a tour or other activity, you are submitting a binding offer to the supplier, to which you are bound for 5 working days. If the supplier accepts your offer within this period, the contract is definitely concluded. You will be notified via e-mail.
- Your credit card will NOT be charged upon booking. You will pay your activity directly to the supplier at the day of service. If you will cancel outside the Cancellation Terms defined by the provider your credit card will be charged by the defined amount.
Disclaimer on Right of Withdrawal
- In case that the applicable law for the contract between you and the supplier grants a right of cancellation in favor of you, you waive that right, to the extent permitted by law.
Personal Responsability for Insurance
- Insurance is not included in the price. You are personally responsible for a sufficient insurance coverage. The extent of insurance need depends on the booked activity.
Exchange of Messages
- All communication between you and the supplier must be made through the Etindo booking platform. For this purpose, solely the forms provided by Etindo are to be used. Messages, which are not handled through the Etindo booking platform or via the forms provided for that purpose, cannot be accepted by the supplier and they carry no legal effect.
- If you cancel the activity, the cancellation policy on the Etindo email booking confirmation is authoritative. We advise the customer to carefully read the information on the Etindo email booking confirmation.
If there is no cancellation policy stated on the Etindo email booking confirmation, the following cancellation charges will be levied by the supplier of the services:
o Up to 8 working days before begin of the activity: no credit card charge
o 7 working days before begin of the activity or no-show: credit card charge for full activity cost
You reserve the right to demonstrate that the supplier suffered a smaller loss through the cancellation, than indicated by these rules.
The payment will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used.
If the credit card payment before the use of the booked service is not honored or revoked, this will be considered as a booking cancellation and cancellation fees will apply. Further claims for damages are reserved.
- The supplier can cancel the activity without adherence to the cancellation period if weather conditions, governmental actions, unforeseeable or unavoidable external circumstances endanger or make carrying out the activity impossible or substantially more difficult.
This is done under exclusion of any compensation for damages or other claims under what legal basis whatsoever.
Exclusion from Participation
- The supplier has the right to refuse admittance or exclude you from an activity if you do not meet the eligibility requirements, or if your participation puts you or others at risk, or otherwise interferes with the proper conduct of the activity. In these cases, the price paid cannot be refunded.
- The supplier further reserves the right to make minor program changes, if deemed necessary due to unforeseeable or unpreventable circumstances.
- Further conditions or alternative rules can be found on the respective product pages.
- For time and date calculations, the time zone of the supplier shall apply.
Liability of the supplier of the tour or touristic service
- The supplier of the tour or touristic service is liable according to applicable law. The liability is excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may change or update the terms and conditions of this agreement and publish the new version on our website. The conditions governing your booking of any service are those in force and posted on the site at the time of booking.
- In the event that any item, clause, term or condition of this agreement becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, we will proceed to eliminate such term or provision, without prejudice to the validity of all other terms and conditions.
Legal relationship with Etindo
- Position of Etindo: Etindo provides you with this booking platform, so that you can get in direct contact with the service provider of your choice and make a booking. The contract relating to the service booked is directly between you and the supplier of the service. Etindo is not a contractual partner for the booked service. Etindo acts solely as the mediator between you and the supplier of the tour or touristic service.
- Your liability: If you cause any damage to Etindo, you will be hold responsible for it. You are in particular responsible for you entries in the sections, Direct Messages and Review System.
- Liability of Etindo: If you make a booking, Etindo is only liable to you in cases of gross misconduct (including gross negligence). Etindo is not liable for slight negligance, auxiliary persons and the mediated supplier and their auxiliary persons. The liability is limited to the immediate damage, excluding consequential damages, loss of profit etc. The liability for punitive damage compensation is also excluded. Further limitations of liability or liability exclusions in these Terms or applicable legal provisions are reserved.
The liability for computer viruses, spyware programs and other damages caused by computer programs is excluded.
- Changes of these General Terms of Business: These General Terms of Business may be changed by Etindo at any time without prior notice. For each booking, the currently effective Terms are applicable. The user has no guarantee that future bookings will be completed under the existing conditions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The terms and conditions of this agreement and your use of our website are governed by Italian law. In case of disputes relating to this contract agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts and agree the jurisdiction on the Court of Torre del Greco.
How you can contact us
Etindo di Vincenzo Gargiulo
Atten. Customer Care
Via Campitiello 10
80065 Sant’Agnello (Na)
This Terms and Conditions are effective as of 01 May 2015